Hurricane Victims - You Can Count On Reed's Metals To Help You!
Hurricane or storm damage? Reed’s Metals is here to help you rebuild.
When Mother Nature gives you her worst, Reed’s Metals gives you the best in metal roofing and building materials. Whether your roof is leaking or completely damaged from a storm, we can provide you with fast and reliable delivery.
When a tornado or extreme weather hits, metal roofing is the best option to protect you and your family.
Benefits of metal roofing
- Resists major tornado-strength winds.
- Withstands high winds from tornadoes, hailstorms, heavy rain and wildfires.
- Has fewer seams than traditional roofing, which means fewer ways for rain to enter your attic and cause damage or ceiling collapse.
- Extremely long lasting – a properly installed metal roof can last up to 50 years before needing to be replaced.
- Many insurance providers offer discounts for installing metal roofs.
Why choose Reed’s Metals?
- NO NEED TO WAIT for that new roof! Reed’s Metals offers same-day availability on standard roofing orders.
- We are one of the largest providers of metal roofing, pole barns and pre-engineered steel buildings in the South-Central U.S.
- Our roofing has a 45-year paint warranty, and is available in over 20 colors.
- Our roofs are UL tested for wind uplift, impact and fire resistance.
- We provide financing options to suit a variety of budgets.
- Quality service means everything to us. We pride ourselves on providing the best quality and service in the metal roofing industry.
Reed’s Metals has been helping those affected by storms since 1998.
Reed’s Metals is a leader in metal roofing and pre-engineered steel buildings. If you need help repairing storm damage, call the knowledgeable staff at Reed’s Metals at (352) 498-0100 or fill out our online Request a Quote form. Our team will reach out to you within 1 business day to provide you a quote for the metal building and/or roofing materials you need.