Hurricane Victims - You Can Count On Reed's Metals To Help You!
When Mother Nature gives you her worst, whether it is rain, sleet, snow, ice, high winds, tornadoes or even hurricanes, the Reed’s Metals Team will be hard at work to provide you fast and reliable delivery of metal roofing and building materials to help you with your rebuilding and repair efforts.
Following a major storm event, it is important to inspect your roof for common types of damage. Don’t put off roof repair if your roof is storm-damaged or leaking. Catching a small roofing problem early can help prevent it from becoming a large, costly problem down the road. At Reed’s Metals we offer a wide variety of metal roof options for residential, commercial and agricultural buildings.
Let us help you! Call NOW for Fast, Professional Storm Damage Assistance
If you discover storm damage - call the knowledgeable staff at Reed’s Metals at 1-800-581-4645 or fill out our online Request a Quote form. Our team will reach out to you within 1 business day to provide you a quote for the metal building and/or roofing materials you need.
We'll help you minimize your costs while you enjoy the benefits of working with Reed's Metals:
OVER 20 COLORS TO CHOOSE FROM!
Reed’s Metals has been helping storm victims since 1998!
Through hard work and dedication to delivering exceptional customer experience, our company has grown into one of the South's leaders in metal roofing and pre-engineered steel buildings. At Reed’s Metals, we take great pride in offering the fastest, simplest and most complete roofing solutions in the South.
Our metal roofs are UL Standard tested for uplift, impact and fire resistance. Protect your property from high winds, hail, and burning embers.
Did you know? Many insurance providers also offer discounts for installing a metal roof! Let our outstanding staff help you with your metal roofing needs today.
Metal Roofing is the best option to protect you and your family when a tornado or extreme weather hits.
- Metal Roofing can resist major tornado strength winds.
- Metal Roofing’s strength not only can withstand high winds from tornados, but also hailstorms, heavy rain and wildfires.
- Metal Roofing has fewer seams than traditional roofing – so there are fewer ways for rain to enter your attic and cause damage or ceiling collapse.
- Metal Roofing is long lasting – far more than traditional roofing. A properly installed metal roof can last to up to 50 years before needing to be replaced.
Why Buy From Reed’s Metals?
- NO NEED TO WAIT for that new roof! Reed’s Metals offers same day availability on standard roofing orders.
- Reed’s Metals is one of the largest providers of metal roofing, pole barns and pre-engineered steel buildings in the South Central US.
- Our roofing has a 45-year warranty!
- We pride ourselves on customer service and satisfaction. Let us prove to you that we have the best quality and the best service in the metal roofing industry. We won’t let you down!