12655 Interstate 30 South
Benton, Arkansas 72015
At Reed’s we grow our business by supporting our team members, so we can provide quality products and exceptional service to create a better customer experience.
We are always looking for the right people who can bring new skills and new ideas to our teams.
Even if we do not have a position listed at this time, we welcome you to stop by to check us out or submit a resume on-line.
Responsible for accurately loading customer orders, unloading shipments, and cleanliness of department.
- Ensure that all customer orders are loaded safely, accurately, and timely.
- Receive loading documents for jobs.
- Use forklift to handle heavy weight metal coils.
- Load customer vehicles with panel packs.
- Report inventory levels to management.
Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the company’s discretion.
- Ability to work in degrees of precision and control where damage could be considerable.
- Attention and care required to prevent injury to others when performing work.
- Ability to stoop, bend, stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to maintain a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ambition – Drive to achieve personal advancement.
- Autonomy – Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Detail Oriented – Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- General Tidiness – Ability to keep department and machines clean at all times.
- Honesty/Integrity – Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Resilience – Ability to recover from, or adjust to, misfortune or setbacks.
- Self-Motivation – Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of one’s ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
- Technical Aptitude – Ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information.
- Working well under pressure – Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
High School Graduate or General Education Degree
5 years’ experience in fabrication/manufacturing
Standing, walking, lifting 50 lbs. or more, pulling, pushing, carrying, grasping, reaching, stooping, crouching, color determination, near acuity, speaking, listening
- This position is required to work in a manufacturing environment facility.
- While performing duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to work near moving mechanical parts with risk of injury and risk of electrical shock.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- Perform all duties in a safe and efficient manner according to company and OSHA safety guidelines.
- Wear the proper protective equipment as required.
Building Sales Representative
Building Sales Administration
The Plant Team