Reed's Metals is excited to announce that 9 lucky families will soon get the Christmas present of a lifetime!
Congratulations to all 9 winners of our 2020 Covering the Community event, qualifying them for a brand new installed "free metal roof" from Reed's Metals:
- Reed's Metals of Benton, AR: William German of Benton, AR
- Reed's Metals of Brookhaven, MS: Miriam Williams of Pearl, MS
- Reed's Metals of Florence, AL: Haley Wallace of Florence, AL
- Reed's Metals of Horseshoe Beach, FL: Kim Pastor of Crawfordville, FL
- Reed's Metals of Jackson, TN: Donna Haynes of Dyersburg, TN
- Reed's Metals of Jasper, TX: Patricia Dollins of Jasper, TX
- Reed's Metals of Scott City, MO: Melvin Chidester of Benton, MO
- Reed's Metals of Sulphur, LA: Kimberly Book of Sulphur, LA
- Reeds Metals of Tupelo, MS: Keith Walls of Ecru, MS
Hundreds of applications were submitted this season to each Reed's Metals location. We would like to thank everyone for their entries. It’s amazing to be part of a great team of people who truly believe in this Covering the Community project. We get emotionally connected to all the stories that come flooding in. It’s hard choosing a winner, but we do have a panel of judges that review each application so that the most deserving recipient is chosen. We look forward to continuing our Covering the Community event annually and value the support provided by all our surrounding communities.
About Reed’s Metals
Reed’s Metals, headquartered in Brookhaven, MS is one of the largest providers of metal roofing systems, metal roofing panels, pole barns, and pre-engineered steel buildings in the South. Reed’s is comprised of 10 locations including 8 manufacturing sites and 2 storefront locations. We have 3 IAS plants which include Brookhaven, MS - Florence, AL and Horseshoe Beach, FL (October 2021). We use state-of-the-art technology and fabrication methods to provide unprecedented quality and service -- offering same-day availability on standard roofing orders and in-stock supplies, on-site roll-forming for standing seam projects, and job-site delivery within 72 hours on most products.